Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Reckless Abandon!!

Since getting "stroked" I have feared many things, as small a thing as falling or big things like getting "stroked" again. If you listen to our enemy as though he's able to speak the truth then YOU will be afraid with good reason. Job said in 3:25 "FOR THE THING I HAVE FEARED HAS COME UPON ME, WHAT I HAVE DREADED HAS HAPPENED TO ME" . We need to exercise the muscle called FAITH, it must be tested, proven, refined! If what God gave us through His Son is truly incorruptible, then we have nothing to fear! Even if bad things happen ,God can bring beauty from ashes .

I'm really not sure when I realized my fears were based on satan 's lies and his whispers , as my brain came back "on line" , I had lost so much of my cognitive ability, spelling , math, ( ok there wasn't alot to lose there) ability to read... I remembered my faith and what it was based on, THE HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF GOD!! So I had cd's with the bible on it and until I could read again I listened to them. OOHHHH what a joy to hear Mr. Scourby speak the Word of God, sometimes I would just start the cd and start to cry.......... "I'm coming back Lord" I would say in my mind because I couldn't speak very well. NOW I know, what I knew before, satan is liar!

Lately Gods been speaking to me about the in-dwelling Christ, God in us, His fullness is in Christ and Christ is in me..... that's what the Word says, that's huge. God makes His home in us that believe, thats why "Church" happens whenever 2 or more gather. Exceedingly , abundantly more than we ask or THINK , according to the power that WORKS IN US!! Now if that doesn't incite "reckless abandon"nothing will. .....according to the eternal purposes which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have BOLDNESS and access WITH CONFIDENCE through FAITH IN HIM!!! Spirit of Worship rises up in me...............

No comments: