Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Short cuts...

I remember back in May, I think, I said, " if I could conjure up miracle I would, I want out!!" Speaking of the trial of dealing with the ravages of being " stroked". Well Gods been working, lately I see that the stroke has done things in my life that only suffering can do. I don't know that I feel the same way. Oh I get frustrated, especially with the "one hand" deal, that's the hardest thing at this point to deal with. I'm even getting used to the stares , in the store, as I lumber along. But God has a plan.... I don't think its making me a better 3rd baseman, or a great singer, my voice is gone since the stroke, its growing my character, and that , unfortunately take drastic measures. So I'm willing to keep sipping from the cup till he forms CHRIST in me.

No comments: