Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Deep Silence

AAAhhhh my inner voice is back. For a long time , almost a year there was just "silence " and a deep "quiet" in my head. I couldn't hear Gods voice, I couldn't hear my inner voice. Its hard to describe. Right after the stroke,I knew something had happened, what though, I didn't know. I couldn't think pass the moment, the here and now was all I knew. It's been a full year + 2 months, I think i have started to come on line. Like the brain connection has been restored. Gathering my thoughts in one place is still hard, like when I pray, but it forces me to " get to the point" because I only have a few seconds to hold a thought before the Lord, it slips away and I have to chase it down again.
I'm able to get revelation again, BUT gotta write it down, or it slips away, retrieving it is hard.

No comments: