Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When all else fails ... use your teeth!

Life with one hand.
Ever try and butter a bagel with out the other hand holding it?? You can almost do it with the bagel on a towel, so does'nt slide around to much, almost.
Opening things.....
Zippers, plastic storage bags, bagels in the big long plastic bags, just to name a few. Paper plates wrapped up in plastic, chips,(any kind), just to name a few more. Classy , opening thing s with one's teeth. So refined! I guess what it boils down to is I don't want to ask for help every time I turn around. So you gotta do what you have to do. WARNING!! Try it only in the privacy of your own home.
There is also the knee hold. Mayo, bottles of soda, lotion, (that can only be applied to your right arm, since the gumby trick does'nt work) you name it, my favorite thing is opening thing that have been refrigerated, when I am wearing shorts .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb-
You are too funny! I can just see you with a cold bottle of mayo from the fridge with your shorts on trying to open it! God has big plans for you...and not just opening packages!

Love you! Shelia