Thursday, April 17, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes!!

Vainity dies a slow painful death, but today I think it took a death blow . Myles was talking about how I've changed in the last three months since the stroke. He talked about how much I can do now, walking ,ever so slowly,and now I can lift my arm up, and I can talk some.He wrapped up the observations with how much my face has changed. " You are'nt beautiful anymore, but I still love you."
"That s good kid ," I said, "because your stuck with me"

3 comments:

Michael J. Tocci said...

Who are you going to believe - a seven year old wise-acher, or me? You still light up the room with your smile!

Marlene said...

Recently some one said to me, "Look in the mirror, close your eyes. Who do you see?" That is your beauty. To me you are so beautiful. Love you, Marlene

Anonymous said...

You are more beautiful than I have ever seen you. I see your love for God looking out of your eyes...I am in awe of you! You are so loved!!! Shelia