Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Courage ????

People keep telling me I am courageous. I have news for you I didn't wait in line for this, nor did I decide to sign up to be a part of Gods plan, I obviously didn't read the fine print if I did sign somewhere!! I would get off this train NOW if I could, but its not being presented to me as a option. If I could conjure up a little miracle I would, I want out!!! I think it says volumes that God had to do something so radical , so seemingly cruel to get through to me! This is not a profile in courage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barb, I know that you are past this post now in another place, state of mind, but I wanted to touch in with you on your blog and this is the last entry from you. I do not know what the plan of God is either. What can we do but take what occurs and continue to take steps to understand and come to peace with it. To look deeply at every moment while alive if that is possible. To slow down enough to almost be illumined by the blows. In slow motion and quieted down the heart may be able to just be in the love that is given to us in this moment of being. I don't know what else to go toward except the light of love.
Love to You. Love to yours that love you. Courage is only the heart willing to continue in the face of adversity because it has to. There is no other choice but to seek the light, truth and understanding. Love, Nancy