Friday, January 16, 2009

God said" Don't blame me!!"

When God was addressing Adam about eating the forbidden fruit from the tree, he said, "The woman you gave to be with me, SHE gave me of the tree and I ate" I always thought that Adam was passing the proverbial buck... she made me.... but the other day I was listening to a preacher on the radio, and as always he was talking about Adam " taking ownership of his sin. "That he should not blame the "weaker" sex for HIS decision. God stopped me in my tracks and said, " he's not blaming Eve, he's blaming ME! " It never dawned on me, nor had I ever heard someone say that Adam was indeed blaming the Lord God, the creator of heaven and earth, what nerve right? I would exit stage right OR left if I was Eve. Adam is going to get smoked, right?

Well a few days later, I was thinking on the fact that Adam showed his ignorance of God , and who He is, by blaming Him, when the Lord very gently said, "you blamed me for the stroke." Your right God I did. "Read Job" He said. That was the end of our conversation. God confirmed that satan hoped I would by crushed in body, soul and spirit, he took a gamble. I'm not, by HIS GRACE .

He lost.

No comments: