Monday, October 20, 2008

"Daddy's favorite"

About 2 years ago, just before this " thing" started, I had the nerve to say to God " I really want to be one of your favorites" I didn't think about it much, although I repeated it a few times. So just about a week ago I was contemplating on Job,( he was one of Gods favorites) and God reminded me of the prayer I prayed..... What was I thinking????
I remember my father, I always felt like his favorite, he played with me when he got home from work, pushing me on the swing, or giving me a " horseback " ride on his back, crawling on all fours, rearing up so I would cling to him for all I was worth. I loved it, I loved him. I really felt his love for me , thats what I wanted from my heavenly Father.
You may think , He's got a funny way of showing His love.... stay tuned....

No comments: